Tuition at Perfect Milestones Learning Academy
Your tuition will vary depending on the attendance schedule that you select for your child. We want to meet your family’s schedule needs, which is why we offer both full- and part-time enrollment options.
At Perfect Milestones Learning Academy, your tuition goes a long way:
- Educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- And for infants, tuition may include diapers and wipes
Tax Savings Opportunities and Incentives
Congress has legislated certain tax credits and savings incentives focused on relieving the cost of child care for eligible taxpayers that may provide additional savings for you.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit is a federal tax credit available for eligible taxpayers to assist in reducing your year-end tax liability.
- The Child Tax Credit program may reduce the Federal tax you owe for each qualifying child under the age of 17.
- A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be provided by your employer to allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
- Various states provide additional incentives for qualified taxpayers.
These tax credits and FSA changes will impact every family differently. As we are not tax professionals, we cannot advise you on the specific impact to your family. It’s best to consult with a tax professional or preparer (tax preparation software will also have information). Or visit irs.gov to learn more.
Square, Zelle, Cash App
Your tuition is paid on a weekly basis. Payments are paid with cash, but you can also make payments electronically using Square, Zelle, and/or Cash App which are online resources used to organize and manage financial commitments and personal information. With Square, you can easily:
- Make payments.
- View tuition statements.